A leading Company in constant evolution
The origins of TAVIL group, which is located in the northeastern Spain, date back to the year 1925. TAVIL has 1 production site of 60.000 m2, and specializes in the construction of machinery and automatic lines for packing, palletizing and handling. TAVIL designs, develops and produces customized solutions and turnkey projects worldwide.
Brand new production site of 60.000 m2 with the capacity to manufacture the most modern and biggest Packing and Palletizing world centrals
Development of Max Pallet, the easiest software to introduce new formats to palletizing installations
TAVIL became the world leader in innovation of multiformat technology for automatic packing, product loading, and palletizing installations
Consolidation of its internationalization with customers worldwide
Development of the fastest Automatic Changeover on packing installations to work with different box dimensions, and expansion into all food and non food sectors
New production site of 15.000 m2, with 50 employees
Development of the automatic tying machine, and specialization in machinery for high industrialization in processes of meat products
Foundation of the company, manufacturer of industrial machinery
Tavil evolution over the years
As an industry leader, Tavil offers the best guarantees/guarantee to improve production processes by reducing costs and increasing productivity.
TAVIL equipment technology is based on multiformat systems with automatic changeover and can be rapidly adapted to meet the continuous changes of the packaging market requirements.
TAVIL technology is based on the constant evolution of its R+D+I department and Industrial + Electronic Engineering department, together with a technical assistance service to meet individual client needs.
This constant evolution meets the market requirement; TAVIL guarantees a quick and accurate solution to the clients.
From standarization to customization
Specialists in automatic loading solutions with high experience in different type of products: flexible packaging, cans, cartons, jam, bottles, etc
Specific team to design and develop customized grippers
- Serial production of equipment
- Lean manufacturing efficient organization
- Capacity to design and produce prototypes
- Team and facilities to produce huge installations
- Full assembly and long run tests of all finished installations at TAVIL site
- Commissioning and training at customers site according to production planning
- Focus on quality and long lasting equipment
- 5S quality management
- FAT and SAT for all projects
- Industry 4.0
- Stainless steel
- Adaptability to international safety regulations
- Installation audits by certified safety organisations in all countries
- Performance level D
- Technology designed under smart saving energy patterns
- Green company, environmentally-friendly
- 100% recycling commitment